Equipping you with an educational drug free movement based solution to help your infant or child develop well for life.
Because you deserve equal access and opportunity to help your infant or child’s brain develop well for life.
Watch as one parent shares the difference Neurolly has made in their family.
Experience You Deserve
With over 25+ years of experience in the field of education, Jocelyn Williams/M.A.ED
- comes alongside you to set the stage for your infant to be able to bond, feed, sleep and develop well for life.
- works with you to help your struggling child or teenager overcome and succeed at home, play, school, and life.
Our clients report that they have achieved or surpassed their goals in a variety of areas. These include, but are not limited to: bonding, feeding, sleeping, academics, focus, attention, social skills, emotional regulation, emotional well-being (reduced or no anxiety), physical strength, balance, coordination, language, sensory and manual hand function (fine motor skills).
— this just means we’re really good at what we do. We can help you too!
Who are are clients?
Expecting Mothers, Infants and Babies
- On Target
- Tummy Time
- Rolling Over
- Head Control
- Separation Anxiety
- Infant Mental Health
- Special Needs
Children and Students
- Behavior Concerns
- Melt Downs
- Sensory Concerns
- Reading Struggles
- Focus & Attention Concerns
- Regulating Big Emotions
- Mental Health
- Special Needs
Young Adults and Adults
- Test Taking Anxiety
- Executive Function Skills
- How can I best prepare for my baby’s arrival?
- What should I buy for my baby?
- Why is my baby crying?
- How can I help my baby sleep?
- Is my baby on target
- Is my baby happy?
- Is my child on target developmentally?
- Does my child have special needs?
- How can I get help without labeling my child?
- When is it right to have my child diagnosed with a condition such as ADHD?
- How can I help my child focus?
- How can I help my child obey or follow directions?
- Do I have to live with anxiety?