- Developmental Movement Consultant
- Neurological Reorganization Certified
- B.S. in Education, SUNY New Paltz
- M.A.Ed., Columbia University Teacher’s College
- Member Indy Birth Alliance
- Educator, over 25 years of experience
Jocelyn Williams is a founding member of NeuroSolutions International (NSI) a group of collaborative consultants who educate about the Developmental Sequence using the NeuroDevelopmental Movement Program, a non-medical approach to help clients reach their potential. NSI Consultants have helped numerous clients over the past 30 years. NSI consultants work with clients across the US, Canada and Internationally. Because of the demand and requests of our Indiana clients who were traveling outside of the state for services, Indiana became the central location for training six new consultants back in 2015 via a certification program taught by Nina Jonio and Bette Lamont. Jocelyn Williams graduated from their program and in May of 2018 Neurolly Solutions, Inc. was established…providing Indiana’s first onsite local NeuroDevelopmental Movement Program. In addition to completing the certification program Jocelyn holds a B.S. from SUNY New Paltz and a M.A.Ed. from Columbia University Teacher’s College. Jocelyn is also a permanently certified teacher with over 25 years of experience as an educator, director, children’s minister, early intervention provider and preschool director.
The NeuroDevelopmental Movement Program includes multiple pathways:
- NeurollyBaby is a personalized infant/baby program servicing expecting parents, infants, and babies not yet walking. (Also known as the Developmental Sequence, or DS.)
- NeurollyAcademy is a personalized program servicing students. (Also known as Replicating the Developmental Sequence, or RDS.)
- NeurollyAdults is a personalized program for adults. (Also known as Replicating the Developmental Sequence, or RDS.)
All programs are equipping the brain for life. To experience the wholeness that many of Jocelyn’s clients have achieved connect with her today at 317.936.6797.
There is life beyond labels, limitations and loss!
Developmental Movement Consultant, Neurological Reorganization Practitioner, Trainer, Mentor