- NeuroDevelopmental Movement® Consultant
- Neurological Reorganization Certified
- B.S. in Education, SUNY New Paltz
- M.A.Ed., Columbia University Teacher’s College
- Educator, over 25 years of experience
Experience You Deserve
With over 25+ years of experience in the field of education, Jocelyn Williams/M.A.ED
- comes alongside you to set the stage for your infant to be able to bond, feed, sleep and develop well for life.
- works with you to help your struggling child or teenager overcome and succeed at home, play, school and life.
Our clients report that they have achieved or surpassed their goals in a variety of areas. These include, but are not limited to: bonding, feeding, sleeping, academics, focus, attention, social skills, emotional regulation, emotional well-being (reduced or no anxiety), physical strength, balance, coordination, language, sensory and manual hand function (fine motor skills).
— This just means we’re really good at what we do. We can help you too.
Neurolly provides a wide range of services:
- NeurollyBaby: The ABC’s for Infant Brain Development for infants who are not yet walking.
- NeurollyAcademy: NeuroDevelopmental Movement® for children who are walking through high school age.
- NeurollyAdults: NeuroDevelopmental Movement® for adults of any age.
Neurolly Solutions, Inc, equipping you with the ABC’s of Infant Brain Development because you deserve a simple solution to equip your baby to bond, feed, sleep and develop well for life..
Neurolly Solutions, Inc, equipping you with NeuroDevelopmental Movement®(NDM) because you deserve a simple solution to help your struggling child overcome and succeed at home, school, play and life.
Neurolly Solutions, Inc, equipping ADULTS with NeuroDevelopmental Movement®(NDM) because you deserve a simple solution to overcome and succeed at home, school, play and life.
Neurolly, providing you with simple solutions to help your
infant or child develop well for life!
ACCESS YOUR FREE WEBINAR HERE