We have several opportunities for you to learn about the Developmental Sequence this month!
Pick one, grab a friend, and join us for an opportunity to learn about the Developmental Sequence! Equipping the brain for life!
August 2019 Events:
Date/Time: August 10, 8am – 12pm /EST
Location: Fishers Farmers Market
Date/Time: August 13, 1pm – 2pm /EST
Register: Facebook Events
Date/Time: August 14, 9am – 10:30am /EST
Location: MaxLiving Chiropractic
Date/Time: August 19, 7pm – 8pm /CDT
Location: Greenville, IL
Event: Indy Birth & Baby Expo 2019
Date/Time: Sunday, October 6, 1-5pm /EST
This event is FREE and open to the public.
Location: Indiana State Fairgrounds, Indianapolis, IN
Learn More: https://www.facebook.com/events/478456999654519/
The Developmental Sequence: Equipping the Brain for Life!
Date/Time: FREE/ONLINE Event, registration is ongoing. Register to select a time.
Join us to learn about:
- The Developmental Sequence
- Brain development during the early years and its impact on life
- A hands-on personalized developmental movement program to prepare for life and/or overcome life struggles
Who should join us:
- Expecting and new families who want to give their babies a head start!
- Parents, caregivers, and professionals who know anyone struggling through life.
I invite you to join me for a one hour ONLINE informational session. During our time together, I will share my knowledge with you about the DEVELOPMENTAL SEQUENCE and its impact on brain development and what you can do now to equip the brain for life.
Our last online event was SOLD out! Be sure to claim your spot today.Jocelyn Williams, M.A.Ed.